Sip Into Fall
Our Sip & Shop events have been a hit of the downtown since we began these Spring + Fall events,
whether it’s Girls Night Out or Date Night Fun, there is something for all on this adventure through the downtown.
All proceeds from these events benefit our downtown beautification efforts through flowers, holiday décor or other projects to enhance our downtown. Thank you for your continued support!
Wow! What a night! Thanks to all who took part…see you in the Spring!
When: Thursday, September 28, 2023
Where: Downtown Sterling
Confirmed Sampling locations for Fall 2023:
- Primitive Frills Co, 7 E. 3rd Street
- Build-a-Pet Clubhouse, 502 1st Avenue
- Crafted Roots, 314 Light Street
- Lisa’s Brickhouse, 216 Locust
- West End Moxie, 115 W. 3rd Street
- The Rusty Fox, 1 E. 3rd Street
- Curt Repass Country Financial, 17 E. 3rd Street
- Brink’s, 214 Locust
- Lucky Lucy’s, 3 E. 3rd Street
- Champs on Light Street, 11 E. 3rd Street
- NAPA Auto Parts, 218 W. 3rd St
- Sole Statement, 312 Light Street
- The Shoppes at Grandon Plaza, 310 2nd Avenue
- Fringe & Co. Salon + Western Boutique, 315 1st Avenue
- The Precinct, 113 E. 3rd St.
- 3Twelve, 312 Locust St.
How it works:
The “Sipper” – $30 per person in advance
Cost includes your sampling glass, tasting guide, appetizers at the post-party and your chance to win door prizes!!
The “DD” – $10 per person in advance
Cost includes appetizers at the post-party and chance for door prizes. No sipping while you shop tho’!
Must be 21 to take part.
Thank you to our 2023 Sip + Shop Event Sponsors!
McCloud + Associates Architecture
Select Employees Credit Union
Midland States Bank
and a special thanks to Denny & Crew at Champs on Light Street for use of their Banquet Room
and DJ Big Boi for the entertainment!