As we prepare for 2023 here at Sterling Main Street we wanted to take a moment to reflect on 2022 and express ore gratitude for your support during this amazing year. We have many things to be thankful for:
- A full schedule of events, including our annual Car Show; Sip into Spring & Fall events; an expanded series of Pop Up Markets with our best participation to date; another *Sold Out* Hot Dog Day serving up more than 7,000 hot dogs in just 3 hours; Hops on the Rock and our Seasonal Sights & Sounds festivities.
- Continued improvements at the Twin City Farmers Market, including a new primary deck and new overhead door, along with another season of growth of the expanded summer market utilizing the Sterling Marketplace.
- Restoration of the “Adelante” mural celebrating Sterling’s Hispanic heritage.
- Beginning construction on the “Shoppes at Grandon Plaza” retail incubator project slated to open in May of 2023.
- Another summer featuring beautiful flower baskets and other landscaping improvements throughout the downtown.
- The long awaited installation of 4 picnic tables at Dale Park.
- New businesses, business relocations & expansions, and the building improvements throughout the downtown district.
Whether you supported out downtown revitalization efforts through event sponsorship, donations toward specific projects, by giving of your time and talent to help bring our projects and events to life, or simply by attending our events and helping us spread the word of the good things happening downtown, we are grateful for your support. Much was accomplished in 2022, and we plan to carry that momentum into 2023! We look forward to your continued support.
Wishing you a Safe, Happy & Healthy Holiday Season!
Your Sterling Main Street Board and Staff